Fluoride is the most effective agent available to prevent and treat tooth decay. Fluoride is a mineral that is naturally present in almost all food and water in trace amounts. The benefits of fluoride have been well knows for over 50 years and are supported by many healthcare and preventative healthcare studies.
Fluoride Treatment Helps to Improve:
- Deep pits and fissures on the chewing surface of the teeth
- Exposed and sensitive areas of root surfaces
- Poor dental hygiene practices
- Over intake of sugars, alcohol and other common irritants
- Advanced stages of tooth decay
Please keep in mind: fluoride alone does not and will not prevent tooth decay! This is one component part that our practice utilizes to treat and foster: “Ultimate Oral Healthcare.”Back To: Cleaning / Prevention